✧ Music Play
✧ FM Transmitter
✧ Phone Apps Sound
✧ Built-in Ground Loop Noise Filter
✧ LED Screen
✧ English Voice
✧ AUX-OUT Cable
✧ Dual USB 5V/2.1A Car Charger
✧ Magnetic Base
✧ Bluetooth 5.0 , Universal Bluetooth Compatibility
- Bluetooth receiving sensitivity : -85dB
- Bluetooth transport distance : 10 m
Degree of distortion : < 0.03%
- SNR : AUX >80 dB & FM transmit >66 dB
- Bands range of FM transmit : 87.5 -108.0 MHz
- FM transmit distance : 5 m
- TF card : Up to 32GB
- Cable length : 1.4 m
- Bluetooth receiver voltage : 5V
- Working temperature : -25~55 ℃
- Bluetooth receiver size : φ50mm*26mm
- Car charger input Voltage : 12V-24V
- Car charger output : 5V/2.1A(10W) , USB port x 2
- Type : MicroSDHC / MicroSDXC
- Capacity : 32GB
- Speed level : U1, Class10
- Reading speed : Up to 80MB/s
- Waterproof level : IPX7
- Continuous working time : >24 Hours
1 x Bluetooth Receiver
1 x Magnetic Base
1 x Car Charger ( Dual USB Port, 5V/2.1A )
1 x User Manual
1 x 32G Micro SD Card ( Optional )
2 x Cable Clip ( Gift )
What is FM transmitter ?
- FM transmitter is a very small FM Radio Transmit Station with broadcast range <5 meters.
- Main function : Transmit the audio to your car FM radio via the same FM bands, Then can hear this audio in the car speaker.
Why my car FM Transmitter function is so noisy?
- FM Transmitter transmit the FM band in 5 meters.
- We know the FM radio station is very wide range, if we set the same band with radio, our signal will be affect a lot.
- So we can follow the steps as below,
- 1. We adjust our car FM to the band without radio station, like 108.0MHz.
- 2. We change our device FM band to the same band with car FM -108.0MHz.
- 3. We can play music via TF card or Bluetooth , check the quality of sound.
- When playing music, I have an incoming call , why the sound volume become very big or very small after answering it ?
- Because the calling volume is controlled by the ” Calls ” and and music volume is controlled by ” Media ” in your phone volume settings.
- So you can modify the settings in your phone to let the sound more comfortable.